Lunar New Year Open House with
Happy Hour pricing on B12 injections in an immunity Acupuncture point!
- Receive $5 off!
– New and Current!
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
550 West Broadway, Suite 743
Call or email email@example.com in advance to save your preferred time slot!
Who do you know that has been having difficulty with their energy, mood, or immunity? A B12 injection may help! Now is the time to try it out, applied in an Acupuncture point for double function!
Why is Vitamin B12 important?
- Vitamin B12 is vital, because every cell in the body needs it to grow:
- for endurance and energy
- to recover well from illness
- for memory and mood
- Since we do not produce B12 in our bodies, we need it from an outside source. And the best source for active B12 is from foods – eggs, meat, seafood, and mushrooms are some examples.
Flags for needing extra Vitamin B12:
- Vegans or strict vegetarians
- Having low stomach acid
- Having Blood sugar issues and taking Metformin
- Having digestive issues: bloating, heartburn, gas/belching on more days than not is a sign that digestion is having a hard time. (The takeaway is key nutrients may not be absorbed well. Especially if someone has a diagnosis of Crohns or Celiac disease.)
- In this case correcting digestive issues will correct nutritional deficiency issues – Vitamin B12, iron, etc.
If you need extra B12 is it better to take it by mouth or by injection?
- Either by mouth (under tongue or oral) or injection are both effective. However, a B-12 injection has its advantage because it bypasses a weak digestive system, and goes straight into blood, peaking within an hour.
- If you are concerned if taking B12 orally is enough, have your doctor test your levels (MMA test) to see if injection would be better.
- Excepts from our TEA TALK ON B12 with Dr. Kathleen Dang, ND, RAc.
Come celebrate the Lunar New Year of the Metal Rat and your health, while enjoying some tea and treats!
Happy Hour sessions are limited in availability. Reserve your spot by calling the clinic in advance!
Guiding you on your pathway to health…Feel better sooner!
Happy Lunar New Year!
Yours in good health and happiness,
The Red Tree Wellness team
– Sonia, Kathleen, Kathy, Suzanne and Alex