Your Seasonal Wellness News & Updates
- Summer closing health tip – Neroli essential oil
- New Services! Facial Acupuncture Rejuvenation and Acupuncture Tarot Card Readings!
- Clinic news. Welcome Dr. Kathy Dang, ND, RAc!
In Chinese Metaphysics, the hot trend of summer begins at the start of May, continuing on until it starts a downward trend in August. As we now enter into the end of summer and transition into fall, we start to bring things to a close. The more you can follow natural law with your own body, the better your health. Let’s read more on summer closure tips further with Dr. Samantha Jennings below.
Health tips for Summer
with Dr. Samantha Jennings, Dr. TCM, R.Ac.:
An Essential Oil You’ll Want to Know: Neroli
Neroli Citrus aurantium ssp. aurantium ~ Rutaceae Orange Blossom Pin Yin: Ge Hua
- Improving muscle tone and dermal contraction
- Increasing collagen production
- Eliminating puffiness and bags under the eyes
- Eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens pores
- Thinking about a fall cleanse for your body? Ask Dr. Chung or Dr. Dang about a more optimal way utilizing both diet and supplements without starving your body!
- We have re-stocked on our favourite cold and flu remedy! This combines immune boosters with anti-virals and is a formulation that has been used in Chinese Medicine since 500 A.D.. Ask about these ‘Dragon Herbs‘ next time you are in.
- We are open Saturdays! Dr. Chung and Dr. Dang can see you for your Acupuncture and Naturopathic medicine needs.