Your goal in this position is to keep our award-winning clinic, its practitioners and appointments, running smoothly.
We pay careful attention to creating a comfortable, calm, and supportive environment – from the ambiance, artwork and relaxing music, to the energy and manner of our registered Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners. Our practitioners are warm, professional, compassionate, and caring.
In this environment, patients find health and education, and the team finds meaning and purpose in their work. If you’re looking to use your exceptional organizational and administrative skills to help others find health and happiness, this could be the role you’ve been dreaming of.
You’ll take care of a wide variety of administrative tasks, including secretarial and receptionist duties, light bookkeeping, clinic correspondence, and organization. You’re highly efficient in everything you do, possess a terrific memory, and easily pick up new skills and procedures.
If you are passionate about health and wellness, in combining eastern and western approaches to the body, and if you want to learn how to become naturally healthy, this would be an ideal place to work.
Our clinic is centrally located in midtown Vancouver, in the heart of the Broadway medical corridor, and is easily accessible by public transit.
- Experience in office or clinic administration
- Experience in a customer service role, or in a role where you helped customers over the phone
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Basic bookkeeping skills and experience an asset
- Any experience with marketing or event planning an asset
- Post-secondary education is an asset
Responsible to perform an array of administrative duties including secretarial and receptionist duties. Additional responsibilities include patient booking management, record keeping and bookkeeping, insurance billing, clinic correspondence, clinic supplies stock and ordering, clinic cleanliness and organization. Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions. Other duties relevant to the position shall be assigned as required.
Responsible for assisting in administration, operations, and marketing of the clinic, the clinic services and the practitioners, and work with the Clinic Director and collaterally with the Project Manager and Clinic Coordinator to manage the clinic; Help implement marketing and advertising campaigns; Assist tracking, organizing and maintaining marketing data and databases; Prepare reports; Maintain promotional materials inventory; Assist planning and organizing marketing events, seminars and trade shows.
- Provide reception and administrative support to all practitioners and the clinic
- Respond and record telephone, email and in-person inquiries from patients and other parties Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals
- Type forms, letters, reports and memos as necessary
- Organize, maintain and coordinate all office files and patient records in their proper locations
- Organize, maintain and manage patient bookings
- Organize and manage insurance billings
- Perform basic bookkeeping and record keeping functions
- Review and prepare all documents, reports, other correspondence materials for the management
- Courteously receive and screen all in-bound calls, emails and patients
- Courteously manage patient bookings
- Coordinate clinic activities and events
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in all areas of the clinic
- Maintain and organize clinic cleanliness, including filing, recycling and garbage, clinic decor and arrangements as per set by the Clinic Director
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels and place and receive orders as required after authorization from the Clinic Director
- Assist in implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling data; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; assist in planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and advertisements
- Tracks new and returning patient data
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with the graphics; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipts
- Assist in the management of newsletters and online marketing campaigns as assigned
- Assist organizing marketing events, seminars and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists; providing administrative and customer service
- Other duties relevant to the position shall be assigned as required
If you’re ready to bring your bright and friendly personality to a role with lots of room for learning and growth, we’d love to hear from you. Apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com.