Please join us in celebration…
Lunar New Year Open House
- Patient Appreciation
- New and Current!
Thursday, February 16th, 2017
from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
550 West Broadway, Suite 743
Who do you know that has been interested in trying Acupuncture or other natural health services out? Now is the time to try us out with mini-sessions! We’ll be offering:
- 15min Cupping Therapy
- Cupping Therapy with Tongue and Pulse Diagnosis. Experience this popular treatment used to relieve muscular tension and pain, promote blood circulation, and release toxins to promote health and boost your immune system! With Jill Truscott, Registered Acupuncturist
- 15min Acupuncture Happy Hour
- Get a seated mini-treatment with friends, family, and other like minded people at the same time, in a relaxing group environment. This community acupuncture session with help to rejuvenate and repair your whole physical self, and introduce you to the benefits of acupuncture. With Dr. Katherine Chung, Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- 15min Hand Gua Sha
- This ancient, needle-less practice uses a smooth-edged instrument and a press-stroking technique to move blood, relieve pain and congestion, facilitate healing, and remove toxins from the body. With Dr. Gary Chan, Registered TCM Practitioner
- Enjoy some tea and treats!
Mini-sessions are limited in availability. Reserve your spot by calling the clinic in advance (604-873-3827).
Everyone is welcome (friends, relatives, kids) so spread the word!
- Sonia, Gary, Jill, and Katherine
Guiding you on your pathway to health…Feel better sooner!