Red Tree Wellness welcomes inquiries by health professionals interested in joining our award-winning clinic. Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to the Clinic Director by email or mail, or by submitting their information below.
Registered Massage Therapist – ongoing.
Are you a warm and personable Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)? Are you interested to be part of a leading and award-winning multi-discipline wellness team? Are you looking for a clinic where you can be supported, grow, and shine? Red Tree Wellness is looking for you! We are expanding our integrated wellness services and are looking to hire motivated, strong communicators, who are team players and integrative-minded practitioners, with a desire to be an inspiration to health. You excel by learning, educating, leading, and practicing your skill, in a supportive, easy, friendly environment. You are motivated, enthusiastic and wish to work with a long-term vision of an integrated health team.
Join one of the best Wellness clinics in Greater Vancouver:
- Reputable and award-winning Acupuncture, TCM and Naturopathy clinic established in 2006, located in the heart of the medical Broadway corridor
- A supportive, integrative wellness team
- Strong web, social media and community presence
- Online booking system and e-charting
- All supplies, laundry and linens provided
Summary of Qualifications, Skills and Responsibilities:
- A graduate of an accredited college of RMT
- A licensed or soon-to-be licensed Registered Massage Therapist in good standing with the CMTBC
- A team player with a friendly, approachable, confident demeanour, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to grow an integrative massage therapy and wellness practice.
- Willingness to self promote and network in the community
We currently have 2-4 days per week available. Saturday availability an asset.
Apply for this position
Registered Acupuncturist/TCM Practitioner/DrTCM – ongoing.
Are you an outgoing and assertive Acupuncturist/TCM Practitioner (RAc/RTCMP, DrTCM) looking to be part of a leading and award-winning natural wellness clinic and team? Are you looking for a clinic where you can be supported, grow, and shine? Are you interested to learn more, grow and improve on your knowledge and application of the Balance Method/System of Acupuncture? Red Tree Wellness is looking for you! We are looking to hire motivated, strong communicators, who are team players and integrative-minded practitioners, with a desire to be a leader and inspiration to health. You excel by learning, educating, leading, and practicing your skill, in a supportive, easy, friendly environment. You go the extra mile with respect to your patients, your practice, and your clinical team. Ideally, you also have completed the Balance Method/System of Acupuncture foundations of Level 1+2 (Single and Multiple/Global balance), minimum one time and are currently practicing his methods 80% of the time or more. If you have not completed any Balance Method course work, you have a keen interest in learning from one of the best!
Join one of the best Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine clinics in Greater Vancouver:
- Award-winning, reputable and well-known Acupuncture and TCM clinic established in 2006.
- Located in the heart of the medical Broadway corridor.
- Learn and grow your practice with the support of other practitioners using the Balance Method of Acupuncture, including one of Dr. Richard Tan’s Gold Level practitioners.
- A supportive clinical team creating a referral system with each other as well as integrative medicine outside of the clinic.
- Strong web, social media and community presence.
- Online booking and e-chart system.
- All supplies, laundry and linens provided.
Summary of Qualifications, Skills and Responsibilities:
- A graduate of an accredited college of TCM.
- A licensed Registered Acupuncturist or Registered TCM Practitioner or Registered Doctor of TCM in good standing with the CTCMA.
- Preferred: In process or Completion of the Balance Method / System of Acupuncture – Level 1 + 2 – Single and Multiple System balance.
- Preferred: In process or Completion of two of the Balance Method / System of Acupuncture – Advanced courses (Levels 3 and higher).
- A keen interest to learn the Balance Method/System of Acupuncture and intention to further study the system.
- A team player with a friendly, approachable, confident demeanour, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to build trusted relationships with patients and practitioners while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Committed to keeping up-to-date and detailed notes/charts for each patient during every visit.
- Responsible for maintaining client and clinic confidentiality.
- Willingness to self promote and network in the community.
We have 2-3 days per week available. Saturday availability an asset.
Apply for this position
Office Administrator (part-time) - Position is closed.
As soon as you step into Red Tree Wellness, you feel the energy shift and the healing begin.
We pay careful attention to creating a comfortable, calm, and supportive environment – from the ambiance, artwork and relaxing music, to the energy and manner of our registered Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners. Our practitioners are warm, professional, compassionate, and caring.
In this environment, patients find health and education, and the team finds meaning and purpose in their work. If you’re looking to use your exceptional organizational and administrative skills to help others find health and happiness, this could be the role you’ve been dreaming of.
Your goal in this position is to keep our award-winning clinic, its practitioners and appointments, running smoothly.
You’ll take care of a wide variety of administrative tasks, including secretarial and receptionist duties, light bookkeeping, clinic correspondence, and organization. You’re highly efficient in everything you do, possess a terrific memory, and easily pick up new skills and procedures.
Specifically, we’ll be asking you whether you’ve had these experiences:
- Excellent computer skills – you’ll need a strong background in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Experience doing a people-centric job like customer service. This role supports the whole business, so we want you to have a friendly, outgoing personality, and be excited about talking to and supporting co-workers and customers.
- Experience in an administrative/bookkeeping role. This position is all about the details – you take great pride in your work, take initiative, and understand that even the smallest tasks contribute to the success of the entire company.
We would also love for you to help us organize and implement our upcoming marketing project, so if you have any type of marketing experience, that would be a great asset.
If you are passionate about health and wellness, in combining eastern and western approaches to the body, and if you want to learn how to become naturally healthy, this would be an ideal place to work.
This is a part time (12-15 hrs/wk) ten-month contract, with potential for permanent, part or full-time hours after that. Hourly wage is between $15 and $20/hour commensurate with experience.
Our clinic is centrally located in midtown Vancouver, in the heart of the Broadway medical corridor, and is easily accessible by public transit.
If you’re ready to bring your bright and friendly personality to a role with lots of room for learning and growth, we’d love to hear from you.
- Experience in office or clinic administration
- Experience in a customer service role, or in a role where you helped customers over the phone
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Basic bookkeeping skills and experience an asset
- Any experience with marketing or event planning an asset
- Post-secondary education is an asset
Apply for this position above