News & events
IN THIS ISSUE: Spring health tip – Bergamot essential oil Did You Knows Clinic news It’s the hint of warmth that reminds us Spring is standing up, and also the increase in daylight. In Chinese Medicine, the warming trend of spring begins at the start of...February 25, 2018
Free Wellness News
Sign-Up for Free Wellness News
- I recently saw Jill for my first ever acupuncture treatment, and I couldn’t have had a better experience! Will definitely be returning to Jill more> -- Kirsty M.
- I would highly recommend Sheralyn to any person seeking acupuncture. She is very professional, clearly explains herself and makes the entire experience positive – even for someone afraid of needles, like me. more>Christine Birkbeck
- Sonia brings to the ancient art of acupuncture a clear approach as she demystifies the practice for her clients. more>Mark Ainley, Mark Ainley Contemporary Feng Shui
- Sonia not only “listens” but “hears” what is being communicated and any advice & feedback is presented very clearly. more>HP
- The staff are personable, approachable, and warm. The lighting in the rooms and decor are inviting. It’s a comfortable place.FL
- The time you have taken to explain acupuncture, to put my mind at ease, and your gentle touch have made the experience both enlightening and rewarding. more>Trevor K.