News & events
Please join us in celebration… Lunar New Year Open House - Patient Appreciation - New and Current! Thursday, February 16th, 2017 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm 550 West Broadway, Suite 743 Who do you know that has been interested in trying Acupuncture or other natural health services out?...January 27, 2017
Free Wellness News
Sign-Up for Free Wellness News
- My pain was reduced, the side effects from my medications were alleviated, and perhaps most importantly my spirits were lifted. Thank you very much Sonia! more>SW
- I find the sessions so relaxing and often doze off during them. My energy levels are always greatly improved after them. I find I'm much better able to manage my general health and my chronic condition better since starting Acupuncture with Sheralyn. more>
- Going to Red Tree Wellness changed my life. It was the best thing I ever did to rectify my long term condition. I am so grateful.MT
- I am so happy that I sought acupuncture to help strengthen my immunity, and I received a little bit of heaven at the same time. more>Alexandra Parreault, So Chic Image Consulting Inc.
- I recently saw Jill for my first ever acupuncture treatment, and I couldn’t have had a better experience! Will definitely be returning to Jill more> -- Kirsty M.
- The results are simply amazing! I feel much much better now. My energy is clearly returning. more>Martin G.