News & events
High fives and paddles to this devoted Dragon Boat racer and Registered Acupuncturist, Suzanne Williams, who we are excited to welcome to our team! Suzanne has a passtion for Tuina massage and sport injuries. Did you know she is also fluent in Mandarin? Book with online 24/7!June 12, 2019
Free Wellness News
Sign-Up for Free Wellness News
- I love the online scheduling!AG
- The time you have taken to explain acupuncture, to put my mind at ease, and your gentle touch have made the experience both enlightening and rewarding. more>Trevor K.
- Going to Red Tree Wellness changed my life. It was the best thing I ever did to rectify my long term condition. I am so grateful.MT
- Sonia brings to the ancient art of acupuncture a clear approach as she demystifies the practice for her clients. more>Mark Ainley, Mark Ainley Contemporary Feng Shui
- I recently saw Jill for my first ever acupuncture treatment, and I couldn’t have had a better experience! Will definitely be returning to Jill more> -- Kirsty M.
- I had the pleasure of being Dr. Chung’s patient. She is an authentic, brilliant and open-minded doctor whose passion for naturopathic medicine and research is infectious. She genuinely cares about her patients, and has a natural gift... more>