News & events
For September’s Tea Talk, we sit down with Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Gary Chan, to discuss Gynostemma. This green leafy herb is commonly used in Asia and prepared as hot tea for its anti-inflammatory and detoxification effects. Gynostemma tea is also non-caffeinated.September 14, 2017
Free Wellness News
Sign-Up for Free Wellness News
- Going to Red Tree Wellness changed my life. It was the best thing I ever did to rectify my long term condition. I am so grateful.MT
- Sonia brings to the ancient art of acupuncture a clear approach as she demystifies the practice for her clients. more>Mark Ainley, Mark Ainley Contemporary Feng Shui
- I recently saw Jill for my first ever acupuncture treatment, and I couldn’t have had a better experience! Will definitely be returning to Jill more> -- Kirsty M.
- The results are simply amazing! I feel much much better now. My energy is clearly returning. more>Martin G.
- I find the sessions so relaxing and often doze off during them. My energy levels are always greatly improved after them. I find I'm much better able to manage my general health and my chronic condition better since starting Acupuncture with Sheralyn. more>
- I love the online scheduling!AG